General Admission Requirements
- Students will not be considered for acceptance unless applications and testing information are complete.
- Students transferring to Lighthouse Christian from another school must have a good disciplinary record from a previous school.
- Students are admitted on an individual basis following an interview or orientation with the student and parent (s). Policies addressing education and behavior are explained and a commitment to conform to these policies and requirements is a prerequisite for admission. In situations where an interview or orientation has not been attended, this handbook will serve as the explanation of policy and acceptance of policy.
- Acceptance of any student is contingent upon receipt of “official” school records, as well as the evaluation of the required documents
***A decision of parent(s) or guardian(s) to enroll their child(ren) in LCPS is an acceptance of all policies set forth by this handbook and the administration of the school. This includes but is not limited to adherence to expulsions, suspensions, discipline and drug policies, search and seizure of persons and property, and academic expectations. Final determinations of adherence to policy are at the full discretion of the principal and administration***
Additional Admissions Requirements
Interviews can not be scheduled unless the following documents have been provided.
1. A completed and signed application
2. The student section on the application completed
3. A copy of the most recent Report Card
4. A completed Student Assessment-Discipline Report from previous school
5. A copy of an unofficial transcript from previous school (6th-12th)
6. Schedule an interview or orientation with the Principal (6th-12th grade students must be present)
The following documents must be submitted at the time of the interview.
1. A copy of Birth Certificate
2. A copy of current immunization record
3. A copy of social security card
4. A completed Medical History form (one per student)
5. A completed Family Information Packet (one per family)
The following must be paid to secure the student’s registration, upon acceptance of the Admission’s Committee
· Book/Registration Fee Per Student
Acceptance of any student is contingent upon receipt of “Official” school records, as well as the evaluation of the above documents.
Students are admitted on an individual basis following an interview with the student and parents. During the interview school policies, curriculum, academics, and behavioral guidelines are explained, and a commitment to conform to these policies and requirements is a prerequisite for admission. Lighthouse Christian provides all rights and privileges to all students in all programs and activities, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, or national origin.